Interpreting and applying the growing list and complexity of accounting standards can present challenges to boards, management, and preparers of financial statements.
It is important that business decision-making not only contemplates current financial reporting requirements but anticipates future changes in order to avoid unintended or adverse accounting outcomes. Nexia’s Financial Reporting Advisory specialists can provide you with the technical accounting advice and assistance to navigate these changes.
Our Financial Reporting Advisory specialists have deep technical accounting knowledge and considerable experience in interpreting and applying Australian Accounting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory requirements.
We add value by:
- providing technical accounting advice to assist you resolve specific and complex accounting issues
- helping you implement new accounting standards
- providing on-call IFRS assistance
- identifying potential accounting and financial reporting issues and assist you proactively manage their implications and impacts
- hosting presentations and events to help you stay up-to-date with the latest financial reporting changes.