Nexia’s Audit and Assurance team delivers business improvements beyond statutory obligation and compliance.
Fulfilling statutory requirements is essential for any business. But at Nexia we are committed to more.
This commitment is based on a complete understanding of:
- The Client
- The Business
- The Industry
- The Operating Environment
- The Goals and Objectives
- The Accounting Systems
- And most importantly, the people.
In working with you, you get the benefit of our experience and insight to develop targeted audit plans specific to your clients’ business needs. It also means that, together, we can focus on new opportunities and dynamic solutions to enhance performance and profitability.
Nexia’s Audit team is expert in a range of industries and business structures; including ASX listed companies, unlisted public companies, large proprietary companies, subsidiaries of foreign corporations, public sector organisations and not-for-profit entities.
We add value to the service offering of our NEXTension partners by assisting with the following solutions:
- Peer review of audit files
- Second partner review of files
- Advice on structuring of audit files and technology
- Provision of advice on the application of Australian Accounting Standards and Auditing Standards
- External audits
- Internal audits
- Compliance audits
- Risk management
- Process improvements
- Trust account audits
- Financial Reporting Advisory
- Australian Financial Services Licence audits
- Risk evaluation and management
- Government grant advice and acquittal audits
- Financial statement preparation
- Due diligence
- Agreed upon procedures engagements