With more than 30 years experience as a service leader to the aged care and retirement living sector, Nexia has the credentials to offer professional, industry-specific advice and support that is critical for facility operators and management to meet their statutory obligations.
Our aged care specialists located in each state are committed to the industry and are responsive to legislative changes as they evolve to ensure clients’ compliance and the effective and efficient operation of their businesses.
We take pride in being responsive, progressive and proactive so that clients, large or small, receive outstanding value and benefit from our extensive knowledge.
Our clients include private operators and also many of the not-for-profit organisations that form a significant part of both Australia and New Zealand’s residential aged care and retirement living sector, comprising charitable, religious and community groups.
Nexia is part of a global network with the resources and expertise to deliver a range of services including:
- External and internal audit
- Prudential and compliance audits
- Risk management
- Financial reporting and advice
- Corporate advisory
- Due diligence, mergers and acquisitions
- Tax planning and structuring
- Establishment of charitable foundation and DGR status
- Corporate governance
- Management consulting
- Benchmarking and KPI development
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Debt and equity raising
- Remuneration strategies and planning
- Process re-engineering
- Exit strategies and
- succession Planning
- Virtual CFO