Next Registries provides a complete registry service including:
- floats and IPOs
- new issues
- reconstructions and takeovers
- share buy-backs
- CHESS transfers
- off market transfers
- proxy maintenance for general meetings
Next Registries is a member of the Securities Registrars Association and is fully aware of developments occurring in the Securities Industry. Our registry staff are experienced in this specialised field ensuring performance of the highest calibre.
If you wish to enquire about your holding, please contact us with your holder number (holder identification number starting with “X” in the case of a CHESS holding or shareholder reference number starting with “I” in the case of an issuer sponsored holding).
If you would like to change the details relating to your holdings, please download the appropriate form, complete and then post email or fax the form to Next Registries. You will need a pdf viewer such as adobe acrobat to view and print these forms.
- Appointment of a corporate representative
- Change of account designation
- Change of address notification
- Change of name with statutory declaration
- Change of name requiring supporting documentation
- Direct credit authority form
- Letter of authority
- Name correction request and indemnity form
- Off market transfer form (signed original must be mailed to us with identity forms)
- Request to consolidate holdings
- TFN/ABN or exemption notification
Deceased estate forms
- Transmission application
- Request to register surviving holders
- Section 1071B statement
- Small estate statement and indemnity
- Intestate statement and indemnity
If you are unsure of which form to complete or require assistance completing a form please do not hesitate to contact us.
Need to send us a document? Use the link below to upload and send your documents direct to Next Registries in a safe and secure environment.
Level 16, 1 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
p +61 2 9251 1700
A division of Nexia Sydney Pty Limited
ABN 50 606 785 219