Sammy has over 12 years’ experience in business advisory and has looked after a number of medium to large business clients in various industries, as well as a number of high net worth individuals. Progressing through to a Senior Client Manager, Sammy has been exposed to a wide range of client activities as well as internal responsibilities.
Sammy creates loyalty amongst his client base, as well as ensuring the best outcome from both a financial & operational standpoint.
Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
Master of Professional Accounting, Edith Cowan University
- Strategic reviews, Capital Gains Tax, GST
- Preparation of Financial Reports & Income Tax returns for Family Business structures
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and interpretation of the information for real time feedback to the client
- Preparation of Budgets and Cash flows
- Expert negotiator with creditors