Security and confidence in your financial future is crucial, yet the financial services market is often complex. A myriad of options exists but when it comes to planning your financial future, the right advice can make all the difference.
We believe you need strategic advice from someone who knows you and understands your individual requirements; someone who has knowledge of your complete financial situation and can look at your needs with insight and perspective.
At Nexia Melbourne Wealth Strategies you benefit from objective, strategic advice within a holistic financial framework. Our Financial Planning team has the combined intelligence and resources to assist you in assessing your financial health and selecting the right products and investments to structure a financial plan that suits your individual goals and life-stage.
Our financial planning team is committed to joining you on your financial journey with services including:
- Assessing your current financial health
- Establishing achievable financial and personal goals
- Developing a realistic, comprehensive plan to meet your financial goals
- Putting your plan into action and monitoring its progress
- Appropriate long term investments strategies
- Wealth accumulation plans
- Retirement planning
- Social security related advice
- Aged Care Advice
- Personal and corporate superannuation structures
- Life and risk insurance planning
- Portfolio monitoring and review service
Nexia Melbourne Wealth Strategies is small enough to provide the personal attention you deserve. At the same time, our global network ensures we are large enough to provide the resources and most accurate, up-to-date information needed to support your needs.
Speak with Nexia Melbourne Wealth Strategies today about how we can help you achieve your goals.
Level 12, 31 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 | phone +61 3 8613 8888 | email [email protected]
Nexia Melbourne Wealth Strategies Pty Ltd is an Authorised Representative of Lonsdale Financial Group Ltd ABN 76 006 637 225 | AFSL 246934
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation.