From local, family owned and boutique operators to large international producers we recognise the complexities faced by the industry, but also understand that each business is unique and may be at different stages in the business-cycle.
Our Nexia A&NZ specialist advisors work with you to navigate the many challenges of the wine industry whether internal (operational) or external (competitive or environmental) forces.
Nexia is part of a global network of accountancy and consultancy firms and through our international relationships have access to expert knowledge of the wine industry - no matter where you are. We can also utilise the strength of our network to offer our clients unique insights into the various wine industry and export markets around the globe.
How we can help
We have helped our clients manage a range of important issues through:
- Tax compliance and advice, including WET (wine equalisation tax)
- External bookkeeping services
- Advice in relation to key grants and incentives
- Budgeting, forecasting and costing assistance
- Strategic planning
- Finance and lending services
- Succession planning, acquisitions and divestments
- Business Structuring
- Internal and external audits
- Virtual CFO/Chairman roles
If you are looking for advice or would like more information on how we can help you, please contact one of our wine and viticulture specialists below.