Migration matters are often complex and it is becoming increasingly challenging for individuals, their families and businesses to navigate these complexities. Our team will work with you to deliver customised solutions on all your migration issues.
Our Migrations Services team is your specialist partner in dealing with the complexities of Australian Immigration, where we ensure a move to Australia always remains compliant, efficient and consequence free. Our skilled team offers a solution focused service in the following three areas of migration law, practice and labour mobility:
- Business talent and business innovation and investment program
- Employer-sponsored visas, both temporary and permanent
- Compliance issues in migration law and practice for business clients
Applications for Business Talent and Business Innovation and Investment visas:
- Subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa (temporary);
- Subclass 888 Business Innovation and Investment visa (permanent); and
- Subclass 132 Business Talent visa (permanent).
Assistance with temporary and permanent employer sponsored visas, including:
- Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme (permanent);
- Subclass 494 Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional.
- Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage.
Management of compliance issues in migration law and practice for business clients including:
- Ongoing sponsorship obligation compliance, including:
- Record keeping
- Terms and conditions of employment for sponsored employees
- Duties of the sponsored employee
- Notifying the Government of changes, including changes to the sponsored employee’s employment or position, or changes to the business’ structure and company re-organisations.
- Responding to notice of intention to take action for alleged breach of sponsorship obligations.
- Ensuring that the business only employs people who have work rights and, that employees who are subject to work limitations do not work in breach of that work limitation condition