Cloud accounting combines multiple live data feeds into a real time general ledger, so you can optimise the financial performance of your enterprise every minute of every day.
Nexia A&NZ has been at the head of this curve for years, so our cloud specialists can get you into a live environment where financial management goes beyond compliance to reveal opportunities for improved performance, cash flow and business growth.
Nexia A&NZ's cloud system lets you manage your financial situation from anywhere in the world, collaboratively, with insight, control and completely customised to your business needs.
The Nexia Cloud Live Solution
With so many cloud accounting options available in the market, Nexia Cloud solutions involves a process which guides clients to make the right decision to maximise cloud benefits for their business and minimise the costs. The combination of our expertise paired with cloud technology will revolutionise the way you run your business.
Nexia A&NZ's Cloud Live solutions will offer you -
- A thorough review of your business
- Implementation of cloud software
- Migration of existing data
- Payroll set up
- One-on-one training
- Ongoing software support
Benefits of Cloud Live
- Convenient. With all your data in the cloud, enjoy the freedom and access to real time financial information anywhere in the world, at any time, using any device
- Efficient. Reduce your workload and make data processing a thing of the past. Cloud automation streamlines your finances and ensures your data is always accurate, complete and up to date, all at the touch of a button.
- Collaborative. With multi user access and CRM functionality, seamlessly communicate and share data with your team, advisers and valuable stakeholders on the go.
- Insightful. With clear reporting and accurate real time data, be equipped to make snap decisions and respond to business change in a heartbeat. With fluid and easily accessible information, the sky is the limit.
- Revolutionary. This new way of working on your numbers will change the way you run your business, improve your cash flow and move beyond compliance to focus on business growth.
- Secure. Cloud applications utilise bank level security with sophisticated disaster recovery tools. User rights & access logs allow you to control your business, the way you see fit.