The decision to expand internationally represents an exciting yet challenging time for a business.
No matter how good you are at what you do in your home environment, coming to grips with a foreign country's operating and regulatory environment can be a daunting process.
Obtaining the right advice from the very beginning and knowing that the advice is relevant to your particular business is crucial to ensuring a smooth transition and ongoing success.
Nexia Australia's Doing Business In Australia team can provide comprehensive and personalised advice, incorporating:
- Business structuring
- Local and international tax consequences
- Asset protection
- Profit repatriation to your home country
- Transfer pricing and withholding tax issues
- Meeting your obligations as an employer
- Expatriate taxation and salary packaging
- Government incentives
- Ongoing compliance obligations
- Securing licences and permits
- Succession planning
Knowledge is essential – timing is critical. For more information about our comprehensive Business Advisory services and ways that we can help grow and establish a business in Australia, please contact a local Nexia Advisor.