We have recently wrapped our Financial Reporting National Roadshow for 2017.
Nexia ANZ Accounting & Audit Technical Director, Martin Olde presented to clients at each Nexia Office, exploring the most recent mandatory accounting requirements and developments affecting the preparation of financial statements applicable for 30 June.
A summary of this update is provided below along with materials for download to help you stay up-to-date with the latest financial reporting changes.
This update is recommended for Chief Financial Officers, Management Accountants, Financial Controllers and Finance Managers.
Financial Reporting Update covers the following:
Part 1 - New accounting standards applicable for June 2017 and insights on major financial reporting changes.
Part 2 - AASB 9 Financial Instruments.
Part 3 - Impairment of financial assets
Part 4 - AASB 15 revenue from Contracts with Customers
Part 5 - Income of Not-for-profit Entities (Download latest Accounting Update on Income of Not-for-profit Entities)
- Financial Reporting Update Presentation
- New Accounting Standards and Interpretations
- Accounting Update on Income of Not-for-Profit Entities
- There are narrow changes to Accounting Standards for June 2017
- Major changes affecting 2018-2019.
- Necessary establish project plans to assess impacts of future changes.
For further information or if you have questions don't hesitate to contact your Nexia Adviser or one of our local Specialists.