Through strong connections between member firms; great ideas, innovative solutions, knowledge and experiences can be shared and capitalised on.
Sister firm connections are informal collaborations allowing member firms to build a connection that benefits both them and the network.
Potential areas for building a sister firm connection include:
- Building connections on a less formal level with other similar sized member firms in the network;
- The option of job sharing and utilising quieter periods across the network including EQCR, second review work;
- Staff secondment opportunities during these quieter periods to make use of expertise in particular areas, as well as providing staff with exposure to a wider range of work;
- Idea sharing across the network;
- Sharing of best practice in order to ensure quality levels across the network are maintained at a high level and processes are being undertaken in a fashion that aligns with the requirements of the network.
If you are interested in being partnered with another firm in the network to discuss new opportunities and find out if a sister firm connection could be of benefit to your firm then your regional director can help set this up. Get in touch today.