All organisations face continuous pressures and influences that make the achievement of organisational goals, and objectives uncertain.
Uncertainty exposes the organisation to risk. All processes, operations and plans of an organisation involve risk.
Risk Management is the process of identifying, assessing and prioritising these risks, followed by a coordinated and economical application of resources to minimise, monitor and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events.
Nexia Australia can help you implement a risk management process that is relevant to your organisation's needs and size of operations.
Benefits to managing risks
- Increase the likelihood of achieving objectives
- Encourage proactive management
- Improve the identification of opportunities and threats
- Improve financial reporting
- Improve organisation resilience
- Comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Establish a reliable basis for decision making and planning
- Improve controls
- Minimise losses
- Alter behaviours
- Improve governance