The 2021 COVID Cleaning Rebate is available to cover up to 80% of the cleaning cost, up to $10,000 per incident, of having to undertake a deep clean because your business premises has been listed as a COVID exposure site.
A business, or not for profit organization, is eligible if:
- Their annual payroll in Queensland is not more than $10m;
- They have a Queensland based business premises;
- They have been listed as an exposure site on the Queensland Health contact tracing (exposed sites) – coronavirus website;
- They have undertaken a professional clean (‘deep clean’) of the affected worksite in accordance with the Queensland COVID-19 cleaning, disinfection and waste management guidelines.
- The deep clean is undertaken in the 2021-22 financial year.
Application have not yet opened, but when they do, it will be via an online portal that will require copies of the cleaning invoice and evidence of payment for the deep clean at the impacted business premises.
For more information or assistance, please contact a member of our team.