Are you thinking of restructuring or selling your business?
Did you know that you may qualify for certain tax concessions if you restructure or sell your business?
This informative seminar will cover:
Tax issues to think about when selling a business
- An overview of the small business CGT concessions
- What are the benefits if you qualify for the small business CGT concessions?
- The new requirements to qualify for the small business CGT concessions when selling shares in a company or units in a trust
Tax issues to think about when re-structuring a business
- An overview of the small business restructure provisions
- What are the benefits if you qualify for the small business restructure provisions?
- What other rollover provisions are available if you can’t qualify for the small business restructure provisions?
Why should you attend this seminar?
This seminar will deal specifically with the tax consequences of restructuring and selling a business and will discuss ways of legally minimising tax exposures.
Who should attend this seminar?
People operating businesses who may now or in the future restructure or sell their business.
Following the seminar, we invite you to catch up with your Nexia representative to discuss any issues that may be affecting your business.