Are you (and your superannuation savings) ready for the 1 July 2017 changes?
Why should you attend this seminar?
By attending this seminar you will gain an insight into how the new superannuation changes may affect your retirement position as well as help you to discover opportunities you may not be aware of.
We will also discuss potential strategies that may be implemented before and after 1 July 2017, and identify potential pitfalls, challenges and opportunities arising from the changes
In particular, our seminar will cover:
- An overview of the new superannuation changes.
- What to do before 1 July 2017.
- What to do with transition to transition to retirement income streams (TRIS).
- What concessional (tax deductible) and non-concessional (non-tax deductible) contributions can be made pre and post 1 July 2017.
- How will the $1.6 million cap affect your superannuation savings?
- How will your superannuation fund be taxed after 1 July 2017?
- How will you now draw pensions after 1 July 2017?
Secure your seats as numbers are limited.