Join Nexia Australia and BAL Lawyers who have partnered to deliver this informative session on developing an aged care plan.
We often see the negative impact on families when an accident occurs and there has been no discussion about an aged care plan or estate plan.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Tips and traps in drafting Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Family Agreements, care and shared living arrangements
- Legal and regulatory ramifications for independent living
- Estate Planning implications of residential aged care
- Tax issues on moving out of the family home
- Superannuation planning for retirement and end of life
- Q&A Session
Take the first step towards developing your plan today, so you’re ready when tomorrow comes.